The Coaching Opportunity
The Inc. CEO Project is expanding our national practice by affiliating with successful leaders that want to provide coaching and advisory services to CEOs of larger companies. This affiliation has a few major benefits to your consulting practice:
- Recurring Revenue – the clients of the Inc. CEO Project are Members and have annual dues for their participation. As long as value is delivered, they renew at a very high rate. This can complement a project based consulting business.
- Strong Brand – Inc. has a very strong brand amongst business leaders and helps penetrate the clutter of other consulting and coaching services. Leaders pick up the phone when we call.
- Strong Process – We have a robust process, proven to work for increasing CEO performance and consequently business performance. With 10 years of experience, this stuff works.
- Strong Content – We regularly publish intriguing and powerful content on the role of the CEO and personal productivity through our column on Inc.com, our Blog and other social media platforms. You will benefit from this in attracting clients and building credibility.
In order to be an Inc. CEO Project Coach you need to be a seasoned business executive and leader with a depth of experience and deep connections at the CEO level. Most of our clients are over $20 million in revenue. Our Coaches provide coaching and advisory services to our large and sophisticated clients, so you need to be able to operate at very senior levels.
Our ideal candidate:
- Owner of a successful coaching practice – working primarily with CEO clients
- President, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operations Officer, Managing Partner, Principal, founder or owner, or senior executive with $5MM P&L responsibility
- Ability to sell and win the confidence of CEOs
- Strong financial acumen
- A well-developed database of CEOs running companies over $15 million in revenue
- Ego strength and high EQ
- Likeable and engaging
- Confident in your insights
- High integrity and willingness to hold material confidential
- Intuitive and quick to understand the core of a business situation
If you believe you meet these criteria, please let us know by contacting us. We’d love to talk with you.